Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello!

My first post on my new tech blog. Nobody's going to read it... nobody knows the blog is here. What to say, what to say?

Well, I'm setting up this blog because there is generally no place on my other blogs for stuff about technology. Web sites, gadgets, even legislation and other offline stuff. And sometimes I hear about that stuff. Then I want to talk about it. But I haven't had anyplace to do so. Until now! I'm basically just a regular guy... never even been to Silicon Valley, never worked for a big technology company. Just been around the block a few times. Maybe someone cares what I have to say. Do you?

Add me to your RSS feeds, follow me in Google Reader or Google Friend Connect, follow my Twitter feed for updates, or just check in every once in a while. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment